As industry leaders we have earned our reputation as the ‘go to salon’ on the Sunshine Coast!
Finalists in the Australian Hair Industry Awards in 2020 & 2021 this year we are up for 2 prestigious categories. Also winners of the Sunshine Coast Business Awards it’s clear we are making our mark and gaining the recognition we deserve!
Our team is super friendly and we love to have fun both in and out of work. With regular team appreciation and team building days you will quickly feel like one of the crew.
Ms Monaco Hair Society is an extremely busy salon and we spend a lot of our time creating beautiful healthy blondes – this is more than just a job it’s a passion!
Every team member is a certified Balayage Master and you will complete yours too.
Our brand is all about quality and integrity, we have a super loyal clientele that love the vibe and love spending time with us, they are looking for the best and love the fact that we perform our services with honesty and integrity.
Read more about our beautiful team here and get to know our incredible stylists.
Hey you, super stylist!
Looking for a new home? Somewhere you can feel valued and appreciated?
Work a full time week in just 4 days – enjoy a day off during the week when everyone else is at work!
• You love to learn new things and keep up to date with current trends and techniques
• Work is your ‘happy’ place – no matter what you are on top of your game
• Love to dress to impress
• Building a connection with others and have a natural way of putting others at ease
• Minimum 3 years experience as a senior stylist
• Must love blondes and have a passion for foiling, balayage and creative toning
• Advanced skills in all cutting styles and techniques including confidence in short hair
• Above award wage
• Enjoy a 4 day work week SUNDAY & MONDAY off every week
• Well defined pay structure that helps you grow as a Stylist
• Excellent commission – remember we are busy so you can earn straight away!
• Annual pay increase
• Guaranteed Sunday and Monday off every week.
• Rotating Saturdays and Thursdays off so that you can find balance with work and life.
• Paid on going training – You will complete your balayage masters programme and enjoy 1 hour of team training every fortnight
• Hair that looks great! We love to take care of each other
• Cost price retail products
• Regular team appreciation days! Get spoiled by the boss – this day is all about you
• Enjoy a Christmas break every year! We are closed for a week and go on holidays!!!
Changing jobs is pretty scary, but we know you will be part of the crew in no time!
We have a full time Salon Co-Ordinator so she can help take the stress off learning a new system and you can just concentrate on giving your new guests amazing service!
Enjoy a busy column, get thrown in the deep end a little ha ha but that’s where most of us thrive!
Build a clientele before the quieter months – well we say that but we don’t ever really get that quiet
This year we will be expanding our salon in the later part of this year and are seeking a whole new apprentice team. We are currently accepting expressions of interest for these positions.
Ms Monaco Hair Society has full time apprentices and casual after school Tea and Tidy positions are available.
We love supporting up and coming rising talent and an apprenticeship is a great way to do so.