We are excited to have you visit us at Ms Monaco Hair Society. Below you will find all the information about our Booking Policy.
We understand every now and then things don’t work out as planned. However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment, not only so that we can pay the stylist, but so we can also keep the doors of the business open. Therefore we have had to implement a booking policy for all guests.
When you don’t provide us with 48 hours notice or you don’t attend your appointment at all (we call it a no-show), that means we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service, which in turn is not fair on us or the other clients.
Our booking policy is in place for three reasons:
We appreciate all clients adhering to our booking policy:
1. A booking fee of $50 is required by all guests to secure your visit. It is a redeemable credit that can be used towards the total cost of your appointment or it can be held on your account, carried over from one appointment to the next. We truly understand that life sometimes happens and that is why we are only charging $50 if an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled within 48hours.
Unfortunately your appointment will not be secured until the fee is paid. We have chosen to only implement a $50 booking fee instead of a 50-100% deposit like many other similar businesses. Click here to pay your booking fee.
2. All no-show clients, and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment may incur the full cost of the appointment or $150 fee whichever is the lesser. All future appointments will then be required to be paid in full at time of booking.
3. Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
4. All clients are sent a confirmation SMS 3 day’s prior to their scheduled appointment. This is an automated system and can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses. We are unable to receive voice calls on this number. Failure to confirm your appointment will result in it being cancelled.
5. Our cancelation policy does extend to Covid related issues, whilst we do understand it’s a very unpredictable situation, we have not enforced a cancelation policy over the past two years and unfortunately we can no longer sustain waiving the policy due to Covid.
6. We truly want all of our guests to leave the salon happy. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with the service you received, please get in touch with us within 7 days. If you choose not to return, or go elsewhere after 7 days, we will be unable to rectify the situation.
Ms Monaco Hair Society may use our discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary.
We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Ms Monaco Hair Society