Ms Monaco Hair Society is the newest hair salon on the Sunshine Coast. Healthy, beautiful hair is our top priority, which is why we use and love the very best in hair products including Kerastase and Olaplex.
We are proud to announce Ms Monaco as finalists in the 2020/2021 Australian Hair Industry Awards (AHIA’s) for best new hair salon!
Meanwhile, our dedicated and highly skilled stylists will take you on a journey like no other, including a full hair and scalp diagnostic each time you visit. Knowing that your hair is in the best hands of one of highly trained blonde specialists and colour experts on the Sunshine Coast, allows you to sit back, relax and enjoy your true ‘High Society’ experience!
Press play for a warm welcome from our founding director Samantha
We can’t wait to show you what we’re all about!
Ms Monaco came to life as I have always been a believer in fairy tales – the marriage of Grace Kelly to Prince Rainier of Monaco, in 1956 has to be one of the greatest fairy tales of all time – add to that the sheer luxury of such a small country with 30% of its population being millionaires, it’s definitely high society! A true reflection of how I want our salon to be represented.
High society, luxury & class. A salon, you will be blown away by and want to come back to time and time again, providing you with the most incredible salon experience.
Part of making your experience one of a kind, is to ensure that we have covered everything you need to know prior to your first visit with us. We don’t want you stressed out about how to find us, what you need to do or where you need to go…we just want you to walk in through our doors, feeling completely confident and ready to be treated like royalty.
The centre we operate within has recently introduced a 2.5 hr parking limit between the hours of 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday. Please note that evening and Saturday appointments have no car park restrictions.
Therefore if you are visiting for a colour service that takes 2.5 hours or more including but not limited to : (if you are unsure please ask)
Radiant Blondes (half head foils)
Extreme Blonde (full head Foils)
Beach Babe Balayage
We ask you to consider alternative parking options, which are:
We apologise for any inconvenience – we definitely do not want to disrupt your otherwise amazing experience and hope we can rectify this situation soon.
Unfortunately we don’t have a bathroom inside our salon, however, we do have access to bathrooms within the centre. A key can be located at the salon for all of our guests to use.
We’d love for you to arrive with your hair brushed and ready to go. That’s it!
We are located at Shop 4, 8 Fairfax Street, Sippy Downs on the Sunshine Coast. The shop is located in the Coles shopping complex, near the Sunshine Coast University. If you put 123 Sippy Downs Drive in to your GPS this will help make it easier to find us! There is parking available for you in the complex.
You can find us on google maps as well, which can give you a street view of the shopping centre and our salon.
Our aim at Ms Monaco Hair Society is to provide you with everything you may need while you visit our salon. We provide a decadent range of refreshments for our guests including:
We understand every now and then things don’t work out as planned. However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment, not only so that we can pay the stylist, but so we can also keep the doors of the business open.
When you don’t provide us with 48 hours notice or you don’t attend your appointment at all (we call it a no-show), that means we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service, which in turn is not fair on us or the other clients.
1. A booking fee of $50 is required by all guests to secure your visit. It is a redeemable credit that can be used towards the total cost of your appointment or it can be held on your account, carried over from one appointment to the next. We truly understand that life sometimes happens and that is why we are only charging $50 if an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours.
Unfortunately your appointment will not be secured until the booking fee is paid. We have chosen to only implement a $50 booking fee instead of a 50-100% deposit like many other similar businesses.
2. All no-show clients, and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment may incur the full cost of the appointment or $150 fee whichever is the lesser. All future appointments will then be required to be paid in full at time of booking.
3. Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
4. All clients are sent a confirmation SMS 3 day’s prior to their scheduled appointment. This is an automated system and can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses. We are unable to receive voice calls on this number. Failure to confirm your appointment will result in it being cancelled.
5. Our cancelation policy does extend to Covid related issues, whilst we do understand it’s a very unpredictable situation, we have not enforced a cancelation policy over the past two years and unfortunately we can no longer sustain waiving the policy due to Covid.
We may use our discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary.
Above all, we will endeavour to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. If you have any further questions, please let us know. We can’t wait to see you soon!